LEGO® Jurassic Park Vehicles
Build the Jurassic Explorer and the Jurassic Jeep!
The bundle includes three detailed instructions, one for the Explorer and two for different versions of the Jeep. For each model you get also get a parts list to make it easier to gather all needed LEGO® bricks.
About the models
- These models were deigned with the purpose to be display models and may have fragile details.
- Parts can be purchased on sites like BrickLink.com by uploading the included parts list. Some of the pieces (in particular the four Lime Mudguards for the Explorer) might be harder to find.
- These documents are for personal use only. Do not distribute or sell the building guides, the parts list or the final model.
You get the instructions and parts lists for the three following models:
- For this model you need 275 pieces and the finished build is:
13,4 x 7,8 x 6,8 cm / 5.3 x 3.1 x 2.7 in
- This car fits up to three Minifigures and has a detailed interior with references to the movie.
Jeep with Cape Hood
- For this model you need 241 pieces and the finished build is:
12,9 x 7,5 x 7,6 cm / 5.1 x 3.0 x 3.0 in
- This car fits up to two Minifigures, has an openable cape hood, openable doors and a fake steering.
Jeep with Bars
- For this model you need 214 pieces and the finished build is:
12,9 x 7,5 x 6,8 cm / 5.1 x 3.0 x 2.7 in
- This car fits up to three Minifigures, has openable doors and a fake steering.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these models.
What you get: